Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thumbs down


Thumbs down is our opinion of the movie Wall-E. Brad & I took Cooper to see it for his very first movie theater experience. Cooper loved going to the movie & didn't realize the was horrible. I was warned that it was bad, but only 10 minutes before we left...I should have detoured to Kung-Fu Panda. Cooper sat on the edge of his chair & watched the entire (long, boring) movie...of course, he wouldn't even try a bite of popcorn!

post signature

1 comments:

kellykelley224 said...

hey amy, jill took my girls to see kung fu panda, and if it makes you feel any better, i think they all took a nap through it! i'm glad we didn't go see wall-e then, i had thought it was supposed to be good! cooper and brady are getting so big. you have some handsome boys, i know jill misses ya'll but we are loving having her close by! take care.