Friday, August 15, 2008

A Day at the Salon

Brad has always taken the liberty to be the barber at our house & has done a pretty good job. But, poor Brady's hair is a frizz-ball & needed professional attention. We took them to get their first salon experience by one of Jill's friends, Connie @ About You Color Salon. She did an awesome job (& we got a discount for being a hospital employee) The boys did great (thank goodness they provided suckers for them)



Cooper went first...on the way there, I was telling him that Colleen had red hair & he quickly asked, "Does she have a red or yellow car?" I said, "I'm not sure"; he quickly said, "Do you know what her breath smells like?" I just started laughing.



Bethany (our new nanny) holding Brady-boo while Cooper gets styled.



I think that is the only picture of Brady that has ever resembled his daddy. Again, thank goodness for suckers.



The prize for doing sooooo good...walk next door & eat TCBY!


post signature

0 comments: