Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doctor in Training







I have tried really hard to make sure I get some of the same photos of Brady that I did of Cooper so they will both look back & feel equally loved. The other day, I realized I had never gotten a picture of Brady wearing scrubs. We were given two pair as gifts when Cooper was born & he actually wore them alot. So I dug thru the rubbermaid containers & found the scrubs. One pair was completely too small for Brady, but the other one had hope....kind of....it wouldn't fit over his big head! Imagine that! I thought I could just make a small snip in the seam & squeeze it over his head. While attempting that, the entire shirt ripped about 8 inches, but it did fit over his head (can I hear a hallelujah for c-sections).
Well, at that point, I became even more determined & grabbed the stapler & scotch tape to put it back together. Just as I was putting in the last staple on my wiggly 22 month old, Coop wakes up from his nap & comes around the corner & looks at me like I had lost my mind!?!

post signature

0 comments: