About 2 weeks ago, Cooper tested & was awarded his orange belt in TaeKwonDo. He really performed well & was sooo proud of himself. I was relieved b/c for the entire week prior to testing, he was really acting like the class clown at practice. He even broke a "board" with a kick. Unfortunately, I did not get much good video b/t chasing Brady & returning pages to the hospital. In true support of his big brother, Brady ate cheetos during the testing & was covered in orange.
In the top picture & video, you can see Alli Clifft sitting next to Cooper after they both recieved their orange belts. Her mom works with me & we started Cooper & Alli together. Alli is now six years old, so she has moved out of the Tiny Tigers class & is really doing some advanced moves.
***********************
I have been soooo behind on my blogging. Partly b/c I have been lazy & partly b/c we thought our computer had crashed from a virus. (it hadn't....$75 later for emergency computer doctoring revealed the camera card was left in it's slot & that wouldn't allow our computer to reboot! I just know those computer geeks just rolled their eyes at us)

0 comments:
Post a Comment