So, I'm finally having my first real day "off" in 2 weeks. I've been really busy with work & then when I get home the boys have been nutso to say the least. This morning, I got a very overdue haircut & then took the boys to get their haircut also. They were so well-behaved & then we came home had a good lunch. Then, I laid the boys down for naps (without any drama)I thought I had it made until....I wondered why Wiggy was taking so long on his outside potty break. Usually if it is raining, he zips in & out so quick; but, not today. He was digging with his face & paws into the ground & making a mud pit. To make matters even more frustrating, he was just bathed last night! And now he has the nerve to be whining at the back door to come inside. Are you kidding me?


1 comments:
poor Wiggy.........so misunderstood.
Post a Comment