Monday, October 18, 2010

Cenla


We recently made a weekend trip to CENLA--aka Central Louisiana-- to visit Brad's family. Afterwards, we stopped at the Red River Revel to get a Natchitoches meat pie and Cam & I stayed an extra night at my parents.

The Hudnall cousins' posing in their finest LSU gear. Genia's backyard looked great; she had done alot of landscaping--one of my favorite prekids hobby. It gives me hope for the years to come. Her kids are stairstepped in ages almost exactly like ours so I can get a glimpse of what is to come. All three of those kids are wonderful, well behaved and play so good with their younger cousins.




Nonna and Genia with Camille just before the game started.


I had them snap a quick Johnson family pic since we hardly ever get those.




I bought this dress for baby girl in the spring and it has been just perfect to cheer on those crazy LSU games. It must be lucky considering this has been a crazy season.




Cousin Mary Paige loving on Camille. I think she will influence her to be girlie girlie like her. I hope so anyways!

post signature

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I cannot believe how big the kiddos are, especially Camille and her hair! That is great!! I'm back to blogging so I'll be able to keep up better.