Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our first toothfairy visit

Cooper lost his first tooth this month which was quite eventful at the Johnson household. Brad couldn't even be in the same room. I was in the same room, but couldn't participate at all. I guess I forgot that teeth are connected by a real root that has a blood vessel in it----YUK! Well, the sweet boy wiggled the tooth out with a kleenex. He was so proud for about a minute, then he wanted me to put the tooth back in place. He said, "I don't want to look crazy, like a crazy looking animal that is missing teeth" (I'm not certain which animals he is referring to)

***********
The tooth fairy visited that night, but had to leave money for Cooper and Brady. You see, Brady has had 3 major collisions with his front tooth recently and it is very loose and even appears to have a dead nerve. When Cooper was wiggling his tooth out, I caught Brady with a kleenex trying to wiggle out his loose tooth. We had to negotiate quickly that the tooth fairy said she would leave $ for siblings that don't wiggle their teeth out before kindegarten. The tooth fairy needs a raise to keep up with this household!



post signature

0 comments: