Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Day of First Grade

We didn't quite get moved in our new home before school started, but we wanted to start out walking daily with our new neighbors. Besides having lots more storage, I think the thing we were most excited about moving was having more neighborly neighbors and being able to walk to school! It was a CRAZY morning because Brad had to be at a different construction site for an inspection at 7am, so I had to get everyone ready and hope/pray that Coop didn't have a repeat Freak-out session starting school, drive to new house, then walk with everyone.

I'm happy to report....all went well! It was perfect. Cooper wouldn't pose for the neighborhood kids photo and wouldn't hug the principal, but marched right into his classroom. What a relief!



Mrs. Scaife--what a blessing she is! So laid back and friendly. And her son is in preschool with Brady so he thinks that is super cool!



post signature

0 comments: