Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day 2012

What a special day.  We had a fun celebration before even getting ready for school.  Brad and I were able to have a night out for dinner a few days prior.


I was so excited to find this candy box b/c I refer to Brady as my "sweetie pie".  He also had his new little monkey around his neck.  He LOVES this monkey so much....and he randomly named it Plato.

A friend gave me these cute labels to put on our drinks

Coop drinking his True Love punch with his heart straw

Mill loved her new Vday monkey
Then off to Brady's Vday party at preschool.  He had a blast with his bestie, Barrett

I just loved, loved, loved my gift from Brady.  I will title the portrait "the LOVE tree",  he was so excited to give it to me
Last but not least, this was the view of his preschool playground.  A light snow that morning.  Oh, and the chia pet that Brady wanted to get for his birthday and grow it at school
post signature

0 comments: