We couldn't let another day go by without mentioning that we were at the National Championship Game a few weeks ago. It was our first weekend away without our kids--what a great way to spend it--in New Orleans while LSU played (& won) the BCS title! The only problem we had the entire weekend was that I forgot to charge our camera. I suggest you click on link below if you want an idea of what we saw & our camera missed! Brad & I were so impressed with how clean & safe we felt in the city. There were so many cops we felt like we were in the middle of Times Square.
http://www.nola.com/photos/t-p/index.ssf?2008BCSshow/
Then back to reality....it only took a few minutes of landing at Little Rock Natl Airport (wearing our brand new Natl Champions T-shirt) to start getting snide looks from some Hog fans. Then a short 40 minute drive to Conway & a few hugs from our boys....then we were feeding, changing, wiping, pouring, etc. (we hadn't realized how hard we work at home until we got away)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Geaux Tigers!!!
Posted by Brad & Amy Johnson at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a nice get-away!! Oh, how I long for one. Glad you had a good time and came out victorious as well. The video was great--was that Brad's head painted at the beginning?? :)
Post a Comment