Thursday, January 24, 2008

Looking for Sanity at Playworld???



Playworld is our town's local version of Chuck-E-Cheese, which as you may imagine is not a place to go to find peace or relaxation....but we are desperate. Our entire family has had the sinus crud for the last 3 weeks, both kids have had pink-eye & it has been FREEZING outside; so there has not been a way to burn off that extra energy that Cooper & Brady seem to cultivate. We made a deal (plea-bargain, really) with Cooper that if he slept thru the night, then we would take him to Playworld Wednesday night. Mission accomplished by Coop, so off to the crazy place we were....but, it wasn't so bad on a week night...and I must say, I think Brad & I regained a small amount of sanity that night.


The only issue we had was that Cooper had to eat a "bite" of pizza to go play the games. While the piglet Brady ate almost 2 pieces of pizzas in 5 minutes, Cooper took 20 minutes to choke down a microscopic "bite" of pizza. Some things never change:)

0 comments: