Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cruising forward


Brady had his one year check-up yesterday & he passed with flying colors. He weighs 23 pounds which put him at the 50%tile; for height 75 %tile; and no surprise.....big old head in the 90 %tile! I was really embarrased b/c his appt was originally Wednesday & I completely forgot & had to call the office & sweet talk Dr. Lucas' staff to squeeze me in (they graciously fit us in & I kissed up by bringing them a chocolate pie) Other big happenings in the week surrounding Brady turning one.....he is walking some....he can drink milk, so no more formula (we can now save some money not having to buy the $30 canisters of golden powder)....his car seat is facing forward (he was a little freaked out at first, but then saw the Cars movie on the flat-screen & settled down)-also Cooper can't reach his toys to steal them anymore! BTW, check out Coop's earphones--he's obsessed with having them on!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

those boys are riding DEEP! Robbie will be proud, LOL. ;0