Monday, February 18, 2008

Miss Moggy & Miss Daddy

A funny thing happened at our house...the names Cooper has created for us. I know alot of children refer to grandparents by pet names (gaga, pepaw, mammy, sassy) but I don't think I've ever heard of parents getting pet names. I have heard of children going through a phase of referring to their parents by their first names (that always weirded me out if I heard that but I'm not sure why) Who would have known that when Cooper was learning to talk he would call ME....Moggy....and it would stick! I truly love hearing it and it warms my heart b/c I know soon he will outgrow this. I can tell this weirds my family out b/c they always have a weird look on their face when Cooper says it....but I love it. His preschool teacher even made a Valentine addressed "To: Maugy & Daddy, From: Cooper" (I guess she is not aware of the correct spelling) This past weekend, Cooper has formalized our names: Miss Moggy and Miss Daddy. It will be interesting to see if Brady follows in his footsteps and carries on the Moggy tradition.

post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE