Well, Brad got a second chance to bring Frosty back to life & this time Cooper didn't kill Frosty. We couldn't resist giving Frosty a little purple & gold accessories! Our weather has been crazy...Last weekend it was gorgeous spring-like days...Tuesday it snowed about 4 inches in the am & it warmed up so much that the snow completely evaporated by 2pm that day (never seen anything like that)...Wednesday, it was again gorgeous, spring-like...Friday, it is snowing again--this time is more the slushy, messy stuff like I'm used to! We actually were able to get a pic of Brady crawling in the snow...I'm so glad b/c I was upset we had missed the photo-op the other day! He was only out there a few minutes & then got fussy b/c the snow got his socks wet!


3 comments:
thanks man for your help. I'm still offended that you didn't ask me to babysit.
That's AR weather for ya! Also, is that Brad's wig on the snowman? ;)
Hello! I'm a friend of Rachel J.'s and a new patient of yours! I'll be in in July. Anyhow, I live in a house divided as we cheer on both the Tigers and the Razorbacks. You can see on my blog my little boy decked out in purple and gold as he played in the snow! My husband is originally from LA so we cling to those roots as well!
Post a Comment