Why don't we pay attention to small signals that our children give us that something is not just right? I had a big mess to clean up b/c of the small signal I tried to ignore this morning. When Brady woke up, he was smiling & happy as usual...but covered in dried up orange vomit (along with the crib sheet/rails/bumper/carpet) I convinced myself & Jill that he was just fine & he probably just ate too much for supper last night--so we continued with my big plans to see the daffodils at Wye Mountain. Guess what happened? Yes, Brady projectile puked all in the van, the carseat, the overalls. Thank heavens for Jill, alot of diaper wipes, and a Wal-Mart bag! Needless to say, Brady acted fine so we went ahead for the photo-op. These maybe some of my fave pics ever with my boys! BTW, Brady has not gotten sick again, but has scant appetite. If he wakes up in puke again, there will be no social plans--the van, the carseat and Jill couldn't take it!


1 comments:
I love the pictures of you and the boys,,they are beautiful! I've been dying to go to Wye Mtn. but doesn't look like we're gonna make it this year..glad your trip turned out okay! ;)
Post a Comment