Some of the funny things that my boys are saying:
If Coop hands you something to drink (even if it is in the play kitchen), he always says, "Sweet Dreams" and then he takes a sip.
Coop has completely switched to calling me Momma or Mommy....rarely Moggy slips out.
Brady calls me Momma...he calls Brad Daddy....he calls Cooper "CooCoo" (to which Cooper always says, "I'm not CooCoo; I'm Cooper Harmon Johnson"
While driving to school the other day, I asked Cooper who he was going to vote for president... he said, "I don't know"...I said, "what about John McCain?"....he said, "no, I think I'll vote for Batman"
I am trying to teach B-boo all of the animal noises & he says, "Moooo" for almost every animal but has this smirk on his face like he knows he is trying to annoy me!
Lately if Coop is getting in trouble for something, he will grit his teeth really hard & say very firmly, "You are not my best friend anymore"
While swinging Cooper really high on a swing at the park, he yelled out "DIARRHEA"! Brad & I asked him if he knew what that meant & he just laughed (must be something they say at school???)


0 comments:
Post a Comment