Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Spooky Weekend

We had a busy weekend (despite the fact I try to avoid making plans when I'm on call) Friday night, we went to an adult costume party at Scott & Melanie Smith's house.

Brad & I went as Darth Vader & Princess Leia (even tho I kinda look like a geisha in that particular pose according to Melanie) I even got the boys some Star Wars tshirts to wear. We had alot of fun & I truly believe this is the only outfit I have ever worn that my pager actually looked appropriate.


Hank Williams & his groupie (the Skinners were my fave)

Cowboy Quicks

Dr Rey's patient, a suspicious mole & an outlet

Somehow I missed good pics of the party hosts(genie) & of the Weeks (dog the bounty hunter)
Saturday morning, Cooper & I went to the street corner to cheer on the runners of the half-marathon. That afternoon, we got depressed watching LSU lose again (thx to 3 more interceptions by our lack of a real quarterback)

Sunday, we took the boys to the Fall Festival at church & had a dry run with the boys costumes (pics will be on the next post)

post signature

1 comments:

Rachel said...

wow, you really do look like Princess Leia--impressive! Who is Jessica supposed to be again??