Well, we have been wondering the same thing around this place. I was cleaning up all of the Christmas decorations & when I was packing up the Nativity scene....there was no baby Jesus!!! Did I lose it? Where could it have gone? I was in a panic & Brad (with his feet propped up watching some bowl game) tells me to stop worrying so much....then Cooper woke up & I immediately asked/interrogated him about the missing baby Jesus.
"Oh yes, Brady took the baby Jesus & hid him under my bed"
When we went to retrieve the poor baby Jesus, Coop laid on the floor & lifted the bedskirt & said, "Ooh, there is alot of stuff under here; it's goin to take awhile to find baby Jesus"
I guess I will spend the weekend finding the Christ in Christmas (aka Jesus under Coop's bed)


1 comments:
Did you ever find Jesus? That is hillarious!
Post a Comment