Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!


My boys' first project at Doodles for You Pottery


Brady trying to steal Daddy's Reeses PB Cups


Happy Valentine's Day from Arkansas! All four of us are in recovery mode after a seemingly very long week of respiratory illnesses. We are keeping our plans kinda low-key since I am on call (2 V-day babies so far). Brad was nice enough to get me choc-dipped strawberries & is cooking me steak & lobster tonight.

Cooper was healthy enough to attend his V-day party at school yesterday. He was home sick all week & felt so bad that he did not even want to help decorate his Valentine's box so I kept asking him what he wanted me to put on it....hearts? dots? stripes?...."NO, I WANT A RAINBOW ON IT!"....I was very obviously on his nerves for asking him so many times. So I did what he asked & painted a rainbow on his box. When he was getting ready for his party, he told me he didn't want to bring the lid on his box b/c he did NOT want a rainbow on it. Too bad, so sad & off to the party he & Brad went. I guess he survived the rainbow lid in public b/c his box was fIlled with Valentine's cards & candy.








This morning, the boys got to open their heart shaped ring pops & some skittles from us. Nonna & Grandpa CD sent cards with $5 enclosed so guess what....we went & bought more Hot Wheels!


post signature

0 comments: