Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pac-Man Maniac



Cooper has become a full fledged PacMan maniac. Two years ago, Santa brought him the joystick game that you can plug into the TV & he has become an addict. He is the high-scorer most of the time, but Brad & I are always trying to beat him.

I accidentally ran across this PacMan appliqued tshirt on a website & ordered it for Coop. We got it in the mail on Thursday; he wore it to school on Friday; demanded to put it back on after his bath that night; tricked the babysitter into wearing it to bed Friday night; allowed me to finally wash it Saturday morning; put it back on again & played & slept with it again. The kid loves him some PacMan & ghosts. Brandie said maybe he could be a skilled laparoscopic surgeon one day???


This is Coop watching his pacman shirt being washed (sorry I couldn't rotate this pic?)







As you can see, we got Coop his first bike that weekend also. He was a bit more timid than I thought he would be, but finally got the hang of it. He was very disappointed that we did not buy him kneepads & made me put a washcloth under his chin strap b/c it was irritating him. Can you say high-maintenance?






post signature

0 comments: