It has been a while since I have posted any "toddler talk". Time to do a little catching up...
I took the boys to Lake Ouachita last weekend to hang out with the Waychoff family. It is about 2 hour drive with quite a bit of curves & hills. Anyone that knows me will agree that I am not a big fan of driving to new places (Brad does all the driving...but poor baby was working) But I had my trusty GPS dictating every exit & distance for me to drive. For some reason, Cooper became obsessed with reading all of the road signs.
"UhOh! Here comes a big hill! Buckle up! Don't fall out of your seat"
"Here comes a curve"
"Here comes another curve"...and another...and another
"The sign says...4...5...we must have to drive for 4 or 5 more minutes"
This was just a brief example of my second GPS that was "helping" me get to the lake!
Brady is obsessed with the number 8. He has been for the last 2 months probably. It is the funniest thing.
"Brady, do you want two cookies?"
"NO, EIGHT"
We hand him 2 cookies & he gobbles them up & mumbles, "eight cookies"
driving down the road, he says, "Big 8 on truck"
(there is no 8 visible anywhere)
reading the standard 2 books before bed, "8 books"
I could go on with about 8 million more examples, but I won't!
Brad & I took the boys up to my clinic this weekend to look at the baby on the ultrasound. The boys got very excited (including Brad) to see it jumping around. Cooper got this cute look on his face & waved at the screen & said (in his best baby voice), "hey Mr. Baby". I was happy to see they were happy, b/c when we first told Coop we were having another baby, he said, "your kidding, right?"


1 comments:
8 IS great :)
Post a Comment