Sunday, June 28, 2009

Announcing a new color...

We are thinking pink for the first time in the Johnson household. Of course, we are pleased, but mainly I am praying for normal quad screen results & "old lady" ultrasound later this month. And I am ecstatic that I am not sick like I was with my other two pregnancies. I never knew you could actually not dread every day of the first 18 weeks of pregnancy.

In other news, we moved into the cabin last weekend & got in our pool finally this week. I will post pics of this & our May vacation as soon as we get our uploader fixed. (My honeydo has been honeydooing these cabins & can't wait for him to get a break)

post signature

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations on the pink....You are going to have so much fun!

Rachel said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and your family!! Glad you're feeling well too...what a relief! Looking forward to seeing you soon...keep the posts and updates coming.