Time truly flies. Camille is one month old today. I feel a sigh of relief b/c I was expecting some drama of adding the third baby to the mix--as of one month, we are squeaking by without any drama. The boys actually still love on her, but don't invade her space if you know what I mean. She is a sweet baby & really just doesn't fuss that much:) She is also smiling some & has started following us with her eyes. I just couldn't get a pic with them open today.
Brady is still working on all of his speech & pronunciations & it sounds like he is calling her "Go-Meal". He was playing with a glow stick this morning & he told me the glow stick was actually a baby. He wrapped it up so gently and neatly with his "blue my" (his beloved blanket). He even fed it & burped it & rocked it to sleep. When I asked him what the baby's name was, he said, "Go-Meal" What a sweetheart.
Cooper's imagination has been just nonstop & hilarious. He didn't eat his lunch at school yesterday & told the teacher that he was just having to pretend that it wasn't lunchtime. He told Victoria today that we took him to the circus last night & that he got to sleep with two animals. He is also asking alot of questions about God & Angels...the best I could do to answer some of his questions equated God to Santa & Angels to the Elf on a Shelf!!! I think I need some parenting advice on this subject.
I'm going to guess that the real drama will get stirred up when I go back to work & juggle it all!


1 comments:
wow! your quite the blogging queen. I have a solution for you, don't go back to work. You can just play with me. But when I'm ready for the next baby we can do a home delivery. I'll rent a dr. to help with the epidural.
Post a Comment