Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010




























































We have had a Happy V-Day! The boys helped me prepare pink pancakes with chocolate chips for Daddy & then serve him breakfast in bed. I think Brad really appreciated that since he said he was up with Camille til 230 am. He said I slept right thru her crying about her tummy & gas bubbles. I was exhausted after a previous night "on call". All of my cupids cooperated and posed with their heart shaped glasses. Brad had made red velvet cupcakes so we enjoyed those for a yummy treat!
It is just a bittersweet emotion to look at Cooper's Valentines b/c last year he could barely write his "letters" (that is how he used to refes to his written name) but this year he wrote his name on all 40 cards for his school party. When you ask him to spell his name, he will say, "C-O-O-P-E-R-J-dot". He always includes the "J-dot" b/c he has another Cooper "M" in his class.
When the boys were holding Camille for the picture, Cooper hugged her tight and said, "Oooh, I just love her so much, I just don't know what to do" That is how I feel about everybody in my house! Happy Valentines!

post signature

0 comments: