Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prayers

I braved church this morning with all three kiddos by myself (Brad had to leave for Louisiana this morning). We had actually been at the cabin so I even drove with them an hour before arriving at the church. Obviously, we were a sight to see b/c at least 5 people came up to me and commented on how entertained they were to watch my pew.

Cooper and Brady were supposed to go up front for the "children's moment" and then go to play in the big kids room. Well, Brady is just going thru a shy stage so he wouldn't go up front. Cooper tried to coax him but no luck. So Brady & Camille sat thru the entire service (and even a baptism). They were very good considering.

One funny moment was when we (the congregation) were reciting The Lord's Prayer, I had to whisper twice for Brady to stop picking his nose. I hope God wasn't distracted or offended by this, who knows...maybe he will impose divine intervention and Brady will stop picking his nose!


post signature

0 comments: