I had to go to the pharmacy today to pick up some antibiotics for Brady (for his first ear infection) & they couldn't find the Rx. I didn't really get alarmed, but I thought it was odd b/c Dr. Lucas has electronic medical records & all scripts get auto-faxed before u even leave the clinic. After about ten minutes of searching, our friendly Kroger pharmacist, Mark, realized the Rx was in the bin for new customers.....and not by mistake. The sweet Brady-boo has NEVER had a prescription filled. Obviously I knew he has been very healthy, but that was just impressive to me. Hopefully, he won't try to make up for lost time!
We have just been busy with life & enjoying this beautiful spring weather, but thought i would post some of our recent happenings...

they may be a bit out of order, but such is life! LOL
He wore bunny ears most of the week preceding Easter!
Camille's 1st Easter basket
On the hunt for the eggs!
Just after church, on Easter morning (while Grandpa was making certain the Easter Bunny had hid the eggs in the back yard)
And last, but not least...Wye mountain pics (gets crazier every year with adding another baby to the mix) LOVE IT!

1 comments:
Love the new pics!
You SO did not go wrong getting baby Camille the "magical" seahorse! I got on at a shower before we had Q-Tip and we have used it since the day she was born. Matter of fact...I went a bought a back-up just in case and we keep it in the car!
It has magical powers...I swear it!
Blessings to you all!
Megan
http://reddirtandcrazy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment