Sunday, May 16, 2010

Third Time is a Charm....We'll have to wait and see



My mom had a surprise retirement party for my dad last month. It was actually his third time to retire so we will just have to wait and see if he stays retired.

*****************
Camille was the hit of the party (if I must say so myself) My Aunt Penny & her husband, Fred, even came in from Iowa. The farthest traveled was my dad's friend, Spanky, from Alaska!

***********************

I finally got to visit with my BFF from Parkway High School, Jacquie (and her hubby & 3 kiddos) It is so hard to get together when I travel with my entire crew so I made it a priority since I just had baby girl with me. Old friends are just indescribable--it just picks up where u left off (even 6 kids later)








post signature

0 comments: