Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gulf Shores 2010

This is how the boys spent their week at the beach....jumping waves.
***************
This is how Camille spent her week...working on her tan in her itsy bitsy teen weeny bikini




*************************
The boys went crabbing with Daddy every night. Last year, Brady was too young, but this year he kept up with the pace & didn't miss out on anything.





**************************
This is the boys having a lazy morning watching shows.





*****************
This is the reason we went to the beach...to enjoy our beautiful children. I just love this pic so much!









****************
One attempt at a family photo.






************************
The kids with Victoria. She makes Camille glow in the dark!


******************
The boys were in heaven b/c the clubhouse had a video game room with 5 playstation-3's. It was really cute b/c each one was attached to a flat screen tv and had a kids size papason chair to lounge in.














Another family photo! We had a great time in Gulf Shores 2010. I pray that oil spill doesn't do too much damage to this area. It really has become a special part of our lives.
post signature

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm visiting from Diddle Diddle Dumpling. I live in Louisiana with my family and my brother lives in Arkansas (how I found her blog). You have a beautiful family and I really like your blog with the rainbows!

We actually had beach plans for July with out cousins who live in Alabama. We were suppose to meet up in Orange Beach to celebrate my little cousin and my husbands's birthday. HOwever, we cancelled our plans this week. So sad. Now we're looking for another place to vacay!

Have a great weekend!

Celeste and Joe said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your pictures turned out way cute. Did you randomly ask a professional photographer to take your picture on the beach like you did at the daffodil fields? lol