I've always said that my job is 99% happy, but the 1% sad is REALLY SAD. Well, that 1% is an understatement as of late. I just returned from attending a visitation for a sweet, God Loving, beautiful, Healthy thirty-one year old mother. Jeanie Payne died of breast cancer that was diagnosed about a year ago. She has two beautiful baby girls,ages 1 and 3. And just a few weeks back, the funeral for sweet Stella Rose. She was just 2 1/2 years old last fall, when she was diagnosed with brain/spinal cancer. I truly loved and prayed for that baby (before she was even concieved).
These sad, sad events have really made my hyper-aware of how precious time is with my husband, children. I truly just feel so guilty alot of the time because I feel too blessed (if that even makes sense). These families have really taught me to be more prayerful and to not let there spirits' die. One thing I do know, is that I will ALWAYS remain hopeful because my sweet bestie Lauren did beat the odds and is a 5 year survivor from brain cancer.

Sunday, April 29, 2012
99% Happy, 1% Sad
Posted by Brad & Amy Johnson at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment