I have been sooo excited about getting this post done b/c (in my opinion) we had the perfect bday party for the boys. We had it combined & at the house. The theme was Hot Wheels/Speed Racer so I didn't have to look far for decorations (since there are hot wheels found all over our house) The party was held on Feb 21st from 10 to noon. My parents & Aunt Penny were here
for the celebration. My friend, Amy, made the cakes & they looked fabulous (& tasted fabulous also)
Katelyn, the first Diva to arrive, had my boys lost for words. I think they may be in love with her!
Jackson playing racetracks....never could get a pic of his sis, Sophie
Ainsley was not such a fan of the paparazzi, but warmed up quickly & had fun playing with cars!
Amy (the cake maker) assembling their new race track (b/c coop threw a big fit)
Grampa & Grandma


2 comments:
Amy, the cakes are awesome! The boys are getting so big! it looks like they had fun. and just so ya know, my friend still makes fun of me for not knowing that you had to add your own candy to the pinyata. Youre not alone, i have done the same thing. I think its kind of a rip off, the least they could do is add the candy dont you think??
what a cute party! love the boys' t-shirts!!
Post a Comment