Yesterday I told Cooper it was the last day of Summer and being the sensitive soul that he is, he burst into tears. He pointed out that he loved the sunshine and swimming and would just miss it sooo much. I thought it was a good time to post some of our summer fun as we welcome Fall. This is some of the fun we had in June.
Sweet Sophie
Jackson mid-air after being thrown by Brad
Lauren perfecting her diving skills
Brady-hawk > The boys begged and begged to get their head "smooth like Daddy"; I finally gave in and let Brad "buzz" their hair once. They loved it but I can't find the video of the actual buzzing event. I told them they could only do it once at the beginning of the summer b/c I prefer some type of a hair-do.
Cooper-hawk
Cooper started out swimming like a fish. Brady graduated from the life jacket by July and was doing great swimming. Coop could retrieve stuff off bottom of deep end and Brady could get stuff off bottom of the shallow end.
Miss Avery Smith happy as can be
Miss Ainsley Smith kicking away
I amazingly had all 4 weekends in June without call--this is remarkable b/c I haven't had that many consecutive weekends off (besides maternity leave) in 10 years. We spent all of our time at the cabin and on the lake. I don't have many pictures from the lake b/c I was doing good just getting us all on the boat. But I did get this picture at the river with Adrienne and her kiddos going on a boat ride with Brad. It was a picture worth taking b/c she is not very "outdoorsy".


0 comments:
Post a Comment