Monday, September 27, 2010

More Summer Fun

Thought I would share a few more pics of our summer fun with friends. We truly were blessed with alot of happy times and friends.
**************************

The Nash Bash


It looks like Parker, Riley and Cooper are scientists inspecting Brady. I'm not sure what exactly they were doing.


Adrienne, Brad and Camille

**********************
The Fish Fam

Camille making the moves on Carson

Lizzie helping love on Camille
*************************
The Coney Clan







We met Layton and Larson through Brady's speech therapy. They played together alot this summer and Victoria and Tracy got to be good friends. (In case your wondering, I promised all adults visiting our pool that I would not photograph them.) It is such a small world, b/c Tracy's sister is now my nurse and Tracy's husband and Brad know each other thru their work.
*************************
Liz time




Celeste, Liz, Me and Brady, Coop and Camille



post signature

1 comments:

Celeste and Joe said...

Glad I was privelaged to make the cool Johnson blog. We had a blast and can't wait till next year, if we're invited. lol