Camille has got to be one of the sweetest babies ever. When she woke up from a nap this is the "hair-don't" she had going on. It is a good thing for the baby girl to have been blessed with the hair (Coop--bald until 2; Brady--little bit of fuzzy hair). But I think she is at the stage similar to if you have ever tried to "grow out your bangs". It is too long to put any of those cute bands in b/c it sticks straight up; it is too short to hold a bow of any substance.
She has two bottom teeth and is crawling (fast) and occasionally pulling up. She eats and sleeps good and usually just goes with the flow. I keep reminding Brad that the boys were good also....then they turned 3!
This week she has discovered the dog bowl and the hall bathroom's trash can. We are constantly keeping her out of those. Well, the other day I had stepped out of the room just for a minute and I could hear her in the bathroom trying to push the lever to open the trashcan. I came around the corner quietly and said (really sweet and soft), "Hey Camille-bear" She nearly jumped out of her skin. It totally cracked me up b/c she has a conscience; she knew not to be in there and had chosen to sneak in there when she thought I was not paying attention. I guess her big brothers haven't told them that momma knows all!
She is a great eater, but for record keeping sake--I must comment that the girl hates green beans. If they touch her tongue it is immediate gagging!


0 comments:
Post a Comment