

Hello Blogworld....I'm baaaaack! It has been a crazy summer; finishing the construction of our new home and then packing and moving (more on that on a later post) I am "catching up" and noticed I never posted Brady's soccer finale! As you can see, he is very proud of his medal he received at his last practice. Thankfully, that practice was structured more like a real game. All of the other practices were just working on skills and Brady was quite bored with that. He was one of the oldest of this group and he just LOVED scoring goals. I think he scored 8 that night, so he is now a self-proclaimed soccer star. This might be one of our last pics of Brady before he lost both front teeth!

His fan club was just "thrilled" to be there. Both kept trying to escape!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment