Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Toothless

I think this is Brady's official first portrait without his front teeth. That boy is a magnet for collisions. Be it the wall, the floor, Cooper's fist/foot/elbow, the coffee table. He initially loosened the teeth last November and after 3 more "collisions" they finally fell out. I must say the collisions were a bit traumatic b/c there seemed to always be pain/shock/blood involved. But when they finally came out...no drama.

This picture was taken the evening after Brady lost the first tooth (the second one followed about a week later). I took the picture with my phone and texted it to lots of people. Well, I didn't even pay attention to the fact it looked like he had a major laceration on his cheek. That is until I started receiving lots of replies wanting to know "what happened? is he ok?". OOPS that was face paint from earlier that day when he attended Cooper's fun day at school. I must admit I was concerned losing the teeth would hinder his speech therapy, but I was also worried for vain reasons. Really, no front teeth for the next 3-4 years. Oh well, now I couldn't imagine him any different. Just a toothless cutie-patootie!



post signature

0 comments: