Saturday, October 1, 2011

Garvin Woodland Gardens

We spent an afternoon at GWG near Hot Springs during Spring Break. It is a beautiful park, but I must recommend to wear comfy shoes if you go. Luckily, we did, but I saw others who had not. Also it is not the smoothest terrain and the kids section is quite a walk. I had to help carry two tired four year olds on piggy back rides the entire way back.

**********************
It was a day of funny faces! The gardens has beautiful backdrops for pics, but I did not even dress the kids for fancy pics...just wanted to enjoy the day! I have to save up my "fancy picture" bribes for when I really need them.

The ponds had hundreds of koi fish. The kids loved being able to get so close to them.



Cooper looks like he is being tortured!


Haha--he didn't know I was taking another snapshot!


You are soooo funny Coop...fearing for your life!?! There are all these rock formations the kids can crawl/climb up/under/inside/over. A bit nerve wracking to try and keep up with them both.


Oh so now Brady is scared and Coop mad!


Look at the cool vine bridge. Very cool.


That's more like it!


Thankfully, Victoria helped keep Camille happy in her stroller throughout the park.


And the best part of all, we went with the Nash kiddos! Love a day with great friends and great weather. I think Parker was upset b/c he wanted to hold Camille.



post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper is SO animated...what a little ham he is!