After much debate (not really) we have officially decided on Camille for the upcoming baby girl in our life. That was our "girl name" when we were pregnant with Cooper (we didn't find out until delivery what the gender was). We do not have the middle name yet & probably won't until "the end". I thought I would share some of our first gifts we received recently. I think these gifts have really made it sink in that we are having a girl. Still seems like a crazy thought to me. Everything pregnancy wise is still going smooth, so I hope she doesn't pay us back once she arrives. Especially since Brad has named her after the infamous Hurricane Camille that we grew up hearing about that was legendary in Louisiana.

Thx Leslie! Couldn't think of a better person to give her the 1st hairbow

The sweetest shoes ever! Thx Lori for her 1st monogrammed gift & 1st pink blanket ever to come in our house!

Thx Les & Chris & Caro for her 1st LSU goodies!
The sweetest shoes ever! Thx Lori for her 1st monogrammed gift & 1st pink blanket ever to come in our house!
Thx Les & Chris & Caro for her 1st LSU goodies!
Thx Jill for her 1st denim ensemble (they are sooo tiny) & luv what the shirt says
Also, thx Jill for her 1st gift & dress (with bloomers)
Thx Rachel, for her 1st ruffle bootie outfit & sweater


1 comments:
i love the name!
Post a Comment