Even though it has been hot many days, I really must say I happily surprised at how many enjoyable evenings we have had this summer. Some nights it has even been too cool to swim in the pool, so we ride bikes (that is until the mosquitos start devouring me)
Coop is really proud of his spider bike & flames on his helmet. He still has training wheels, thank goodness, b/c I have seen him trying to ride with letting go of the handle bars.
Brady rides (really, really fast) on this cute Hummer that Brad's grandfather gave them for Christmas a few years ago. He usually is sporting his Hot Wheels helmet & can make me nervous on how fast he gets that thing going.
Now, I must reference some "toddler talk" about the mosquitos devouring me. If you ask my boys, "What do mosquitos eat?" They respond, "White meat", which is very appropriate considering my savage tan that I sport year round!


0 comments:
Post a Comment