The pink invasion has begun at our house after having two baby showers in the last week. We were definitely blessed with some of the sweetest gifts and precious girlie girl stuff. I honestly had not bought the first bottle or diaper so we are so grateful.
The gourmet spread (ala Chef Brandie) was yummo
Tonya, Amy (&Katelyn), Adrienne, Me, Jessica & Brandie
Thanks again!
Can you believe Amy & her mom & sister can make cakes like this? Beautiful & yummy too!
The first gift...a razorback onesie with "my little black dress" monogrammed on it
There were 3 precious girls there to help with all the presents--Katelyn, Riley & Meg. It is so funny to me b/c there is no way my little boys would function at a baby shower.
I was also given a shower at work this week & we ate a potluck Thanksgiving lunch--yummy to my pregnant tummy! Thank goodness there are no pictures of that b/c me wearing scrubs right now is not my favorite thing that I want to have remembered in pictures. Although, I had a patient take my picture with her I-phone b/c she wanted my pic to come up when our office calls her. I was just shocked & am hoping that we don't have many reasons to call her.
When I was going thru all of the baby girl stuff, Brady walked in the room and said, "Whads aw dis Bawbie duff foe?" (Translation: What's all this barbie stuff for? ) Anything girlie or pink seems to be yucky and barbie-ish to my boys. However, they proceded to put on pink bibs and pink bows and try to get in the new pink bathtub! I tried to get a pic of Cooper & he quickly said, "No, some big kids could see those pictures and not think that it was very funny"
When I was going thru all of the baby girl stuff, Brady walked in the room and said, "Whads aw dis Bawbie duff foe?" (Translation: What's all this barbie stuff for? ) Anything girlie or pink seems to be yucky and barbie-ish to my boys. However, they proceded to put on pink bibs and pink bows and try to get in the new pink bathtub! I tried to get a pic of Cooper & he quickly said, "No, some big kids could see those pictures and not think that it was very funny"
We are on the serious countdown....c-section on Dec 7th!!! Eleven days!


0 comments:
Post a Comment