I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband. He has been tested these last few months & I'm sure will be rewarded with some normalcy in 2010.
I am thankful that I have two healthy boys and a baby girl on the way. We are planning to remove Cooper's IV a week from tomorrow! He is so strong and I believe will do great for the rest of his recovery. Brady is just a character & has really enjoyed having Cooper at home the last two months. Brady attends speech therapy twice a week & we are so thankful for that resource & it has really made a big difference.
I am also thankful for a quiet holiday...it has really been nice to rest and relax (& have food delivered to us--thx Celeste & Joe)
I am thankful for our family & friends that live in LA & TX; we hope to see all of them soon to celebrate our new addition to the family!


1 comments:
Congratulations on your baby girl. I hope all is well with you and your cute little family. You are such a blessing in so many people's lives. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your little family!
Post a Comment