Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How to poison your husband...

I developed a bad habit when on maternity leave after having Brady. I started watching Young and the Restless (Y&R) again---by again I am referring to the fact that I actually "grew up" watching Y&R with my mom. Unfortunately, I have been "tivo-ing" Y&R ever since.

I watch it every night about this time (1030 ish) while Brad is cuddled up trying to go to sleep. He just rolled over & said, "you really are trying to slowly poison me by watching this every night." I laughed out loud & had to blog it. FYI, the scene that was playing at the time was Nikki aimlessly walking down the beach yelling "Victor" & then she collapsed. Guess what, Victor walked up on the beach just at that moment despite his boat sinking/crashing days ago in the ocean.

So, I have another funny Y&R story (if your still reading this post). A few weeks ago, there was a medical scene & it was completely incorrect medical info in the script. I got really frustrated & told Brad that I was considering volunteering my services as a medical consultant for Y&R. He looked over at me & said, "Don't bother, I would bet money that you may be the only physician in America even watching this show." I LOL over this too, b/c I think he was probably right!

post signature

0 comments: