Monday, September 29, 2008

Zookeepers


walking thru the parking lot, the boys could hear the monkeys from the zoo


Coop is sooo sensitive to smells!


Coop telling Brady about the sheep


The Waychoff Family Christmas Card Photo (oops I hope its ok I released this image early)

We headed to the Zoo this Saturday to meet our old neighbors (that moved to Bryant). It was nice to just hang out with our monkeys while we looked at the Zoo's monkeys. We rode the train, ate cotton candy, saw some clowns & lots of animals (obviously) After the Zoo, we headed to Mimi's Cafe to eat lunch--yummy, my first time & it was great food/service & kid friendly...now that is hard to find all at one place. We had a good time & hopefully can hook up with them again soon...well, at least with Amy & Katelyn (Tim may already have plans with some ducks)

When looking at the zebras, I heard Cooper mumble, "hmmm..i just didn't know zebras were shaped like that"

post signature

0 comments: