Monday, September 22, 2008

NAKED!!!



So, our nanny got married Sept 6th & came back to work Sept 9th.

These dates are important to discuss b/c somewhere in between the 6th & 9th she may have even gotten NAKED!
Yes, this is a strange post...but do you know what is even stranger....a neighbor knocked on our door Sept 9th & told Bethany to go wash her car b/c her fifth grade son would be getting off of the bus & walking by our house & read the word NAKED! This neighbor said she was not prepared to have to explain the obscenities on the newlyweds car to her son (I'm certain he has seen or heard it if he has a tv or possibly at school) We were just shocked...couldn't believe somebody could seriously have so little to do in their life they would worry about the word NAKED!
Guess what happened on Sept 10th--Bethany didn't wash her car & came back to work. I thought that was hilarious.
Guess what happened on Sept 11th (besides the obvious national tragedy anniversary)--another neighbor called our house at 730 AM to voice her concerns to Brad that she too may have to explain the word NAKED to her fifth grader. So Brad (shocked & offended) asked neighbor B if she had talked to neighbor A. "I have no idea what you are talking about," says neighbor B (short for BS). Oh yeah, neighbor B was wanting to know if it was the new trend for new brides to honor their friends by keeping the decorations on their cars for weeks. (remember it had been a whole 5 days since the poor girl got NAKED)
Sept 12th...Bethany didn't wash her car & came to work -- hilarious!
She did wash the "vulgarities" off of it when she had some time off on the weekend.
I hope the nosy neighbors are happy with her "naked" car windows.

post signature

2 comments:

kellykelley224 said...

Amy, that is too funny. I hate to tell your neighbors if they haven't talked to their FIFTH grader about getting "naked" yet, then they probably already are! My second grader knows all about the Birds and the Bees...and it wasn't from someones car windows!

Cornwayites said...

Those poor children! I feel sorry for them!

I think I'm going to paint "birthday suit" on my car windows and see what kind of controversy I can start!!!